A distinctive property development process that ensures – functionally sound product, high-performing investment asset, minimized risk and maximising potential, Mixed Use Developments , catchment demographics , competition analysis , bylaws compliance , Urban Interface , Design Brief , GLA efficiency , Anchor Line shop Ratio. Rental viability , Feasibility Studies , Internal &; External Circulation , Customer Touch Points , Events &; Promotion Areas Planning , Servicing Strategy , High yielding shops , efficient parking provision, back of the house infrastructure, cutting edge shopfronts, signage and way finding, mall furniture, sustainable assets, environmental graphics design
>>Design concept analysis:-
- At this stage, client shares his vision for the project. In light of which, PPZ teams undertake the market research.
- A clear understanding of the municipal requirements and physical constraints of the site is obtained to ensure viable design options.
>>Feasibility and Viability Studies:-
- Analyze the cost elements of the development budget.
- Assemble an acceptable cost plan with a market related income and expense schedule.
- Achieve the client’s long term investment criteria.
- This is a crucial stage where the maximum value can be achieved.
- The conceptual, schematic and detail design stage are completed.
- At the end of each design stage the project team prepares a draft design phase cost plan which is submitted to the client for approval.
>>Quality management system:-
- To improve quality and control the process in all areas of the project.
- Establish state of the art systems and procedures that strive to find cost effective solutions.
- Find and execute methods to improve quality and control in all phases of the project.
>>Detailed technical review:-
- A detailed review of all technical services is conducted in order to ensure that the most efficient and cost effective approaches have been adopted by all consultants. This will ultimately enhance the shopping experience and maximize revenue and growth.
- This also ensures a long-term flexibility of the tenant mix.
>>Tenant installation services:-
- A strong team oriented approach is struck between client, retailer, the centre management team, the appointed leasing agent, the designers and contractors, the professional teams and the sub contractors